Join us for the most anticipated event of CSM: TeamMates!
$20 per person (first 50 captains register free!)
Hors d'oeuvres buffet
Traveling Fellows presentation
Meet, network and connect with mentors and colleagues!
Want to get in FREE? Register at this link and bring a contribution to the Leveling the Playing Field Equipment Drive and we will welcome you free of charge! Please pre-register so we know how many are attending.
TeamMates is a networking initiative of the American Academy of Sports Physical Therapy of the APTA. The purpose is to help new and experienced members of the AASPT connect for discussions, introductions, mentoring, and networking opportunities at conferences.
When you pre-register, you may participate as a "rookie" or a "captain" in a TeamMate group.
- New sports PTs and PTAs in the first 5 years of practice
- Current students
- Professionals with a recent career change to sports physical therapy in past 2 - 3 years
- Rookies may be new AASPT members or those interested in learning more about the Academy.
- AASPT members with 5+ years of experience in sports physical therapy
- AASPTmembers who have completed a sports residency or fellowship or currently hold their SCS
- Participants should be willing to meet new or first time members and foster introductions between other AASPT members.
Pre-registered rookies and captains receive contact information via email prior to attending TCC or CSM to "meet" each other virtually in advance of the meeting.
At the meeting, Rookies are seated with their Captains for face to face connection and discussion in a relaxed setting. You'll also have the opportunity to meet others in your peer group and in the Captain peer group, expanding your sports physical therapy network.
These events are of limited size and always fill up completely, so register early!
If you are interested in participating or have questions about the program, please contact Burke Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.