Expo Hall Break Area
TeamMates is a networking initiative of the American Academy of Sports Physical Therapy of the APTA. The purpose is to help new and experienced members of the AASPT connect for discussions, introductions, mentoring, and networking opportunities at conferences.
When you pre-register, you may participate as a "rookie" or a "captain" in a TeamMate group.
- New sports PTs and PTAs in the first 5 years of practice
- Current students
- Professionals with a recent career change to sports physical therapy in past 2 - 3 years
- Rookies may be new AASPT members or those interested in learning more about the Academy.
- AASPT members with 5+ years of experience in sports physical therapy
- AASPTmembers who have completed a sports residency or fellowship or currently hold their SCS
- Participants should be willing to meet new or first time members and foster introductions between other AASPT members.
Pre-registered rookies and captains receive contact information via email prior to attending TCC or CSM to "meet" each other virtually in advance of the meeting.
This year at Team Concept Conference, we will feature a "speed dating" feature to allow the most people to meet one another.
Only $20 per person with lunch included. Seats are limited so register today!