Women hate sagging breasts, right? Breasts, the quintessential symbol of the female body, tend to sag as you age. However, certain body changes like sudden weight gain or loss can also exacerbate the situation of sagging breasts.
But not anymore; we will reveal some simple home remedies for sagging breasts. Following these remedies can help you keep your breasts nice and firm for a long time.
Treat Breast Sagging At Home: 11 Effective Home Remedies
Yes, it’s certainly possible to treat breast sagging. Although medical options are available, in most cases simple home remedies can also provide effective results. Exercise and diet are most effective, followed by oil massages and the right clothing. These golden rules for firm breasts will fill you with confidence and help you regain your dream posture.
Reasons For Sagging Breasts
Breast sagging, also known as ptosis, can result from several reasons. Some common factors include;
- Aging – As women age, skin loses elasticity and connective tissues become weak leading to sagging.
- Pregnancy And Breastfeeding – Hormonal changes in the body during pregnancy affect glandular tissues resulting in sagging.
- Weight Fluctuations – Significant weight gain and loss can affect breasts and the muscles around them. The skin may fail to adapt to excessive fluctuations causing breast sagging.
- Smoking – Smoking has been associated with premature aging. It can lead to saggy breasts too.
- Genetics – Genetics also plays a role in the skin elasticity and tissue composition of breasts. Consequently, some people may be more predisposed to breast sagging than others.
- Inadequate Support – Wearing an ill-fitted bra can strain breast ligaments. It can potentially accelerate breast sagging.
- Poor Posture – Improper posture like, constant slouching can impact breast muscle and contribute to breasts sagging.
11 Effective Home Remedies For Sagging Breasts
There are several strategies to counteract breast sagging. The best thing is you can do everything you need to treat breast sagging right at home. Follow these simple home remedies every day and regain the body shape of your dream;
1. Apply Pomegranate Seed Oil
Pomegranate contains essential compounds that keep the muscles from sagging. Apply pomegranate seed paste gently on breasts – the phytonutrients and antioxidants in pomegranate will improve skin elasticity and enhance firmness.
2. Massage Breasts With Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera gel is known to offer numerous skin benefits. It is rich in antioxidants and stimulates the production of collagen. Regular application of Aloe Vera gel will tighten your breast muscles and improve their elasticity and shape.
3. Use Olive Oil To Give A Firm Shape To Your Breasts
Olive oil is an excellent ingredient to treat sagging breasts. The antioxidants and fatty acids in olive oil have anti-aging properties that can effectively prevent breast sagging. Besides, olive oil also promotes blood circulation which boosts the skin regeneration process. Apply olive oil twice weekly on the breasts to have a beautiful cleavage.
4. Apply Pumpkin Mask On Your Breast
Pumpkin with its rich mixture of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants can help with sagging breasts. Its vitamins A, C, and E, as well as a zinc content boost collagen production and ensure healthy skin. Pumpkins contain antioxidants that slow down the aging process and make your breasts toned. Crush the pumpkin and make a paste, apply it on your breast, and leave it for half an hour. Rinse and repeat twice weekly for best results.
5. Egg White Mask For Firmness
Egg white is also a readily available home remedy for sagging breasts. It contains hydro lipids that can tighten the skin around the breasts. The astringent properties of egg white can offer quick relief from breast sagging and give you shaper curves. Apply beaten egg white paste on your breasts and leave them for 30 minutes. Repeat weekly for breast lift-ups.
6. Regularly Apply Fenugreek Paste
Fenugreek is rich in antioxidants and vitamins. These essential nutrients can nourish the skin around the breasts and boost its elasticity ultimately treating sagging. Mix around 50 gm of Fenugreek powder with water to form a paste. Apply it to your breasts and leave for 20 minutes. Repeat regularly for better results.
7. Use Shea Butter On Breasts
Shea butter has a rich concentration of Vitamin E, which is known to enhance skin elasticity. Therefore, regular application of Shea butter can effectively treat sagging breasts. Apply Shea butter on your breasts and massage them with a circular motion lifting upwards for 15 minutes. Follow this remedy thrice weekly to have the best results.
8. Include Green Tea In Your Diet
Green tea can be applied topically or included in the diet to firm sagging breasts. It is full of polyphenols that combat free radicals and slow down the aging process. Besides, polyphenols also boost collagen production which is a necessary ingredient to maintain skin’s elasticity and firmness.
Also, green tea fights inflammation too. Chronic inflammation may break down collagen and elastin leading to sagging breasts. Therefore, topical application of green tea as well as its dietary consumption can give you perkier breasts.
9. Always Wear Supportive Bras
Properly fitting bras offer much-needed support to breasts and prevent sagging. The Cooper’s ligaments provide shape to breasts that can stretch under gravitational stress. A well-fitted bra minimizes stress and reduces sagging. Likewise, it also maintains breast shape and prevents skin creasing that ultimately leads to firmer breasts.
10. Avoid Excessive Sun Exposure
UV rays can potentially damage skin and weaken its elasticity leading to breast sagging. Therefore avoid sun exposure for too long and use sunscreen around the breast area. It will protect breasts from UV rays and prevent sagging.
11. Exercise Regularly
Regular exercise is also a good way to tighten breast muscles and treat sagging. Include push-ups and chest presses in your daily routine. These exercises offer natural support to your breasts and will strengthen your pectoral muscles.
Breast sagging is a natural process in aging women. However, for some, it can occur prematurely and may impact their body positivity and confidence. Thankfully, simple home remedies can effectively treat breast sagging and you can find all the ingredients at home.
Regular application of home remedies for sagging provided here can help you get firmer breasts and beautiful cleavage. Try Them!
- Pruthi S. (2015). Do natural breast enhancement supplements work?
- Effects of sagging breasts and other risk factors associated with mastalgia: a case-control study