Sagging breasts can make women feel self-conscious about their bodies. The good news is there are some simple, natural techniques you can use to lift your breasts and make them appear perkier fast. With some determination and consistency, you can achieve noticeable results within just 7 days!
Perform Breast Lifting Exercises
Exercises that target your chest, shoulder and back muscles can help tighten ligaments and lift breasts. Try these effective options:
Pushups are one of the best exercises for building chest and arm strength.
- Get into a high plank position on the floor, hands shoulder-width apart. Keep your body straight from head to heels.
- Bend your elbows and lower your chest towards the floor. Descend until your elbows are at a 90 degree angle.
- Press back up to starting position.
- Do 2-3 sets of 10-15 reps daily.
2. Arm Circles
Circle your arms forward and backward to tone up your chest.
- Stand with feet hip-width apart. Extend arms out to your sides, parallel to the floor.
- Make small, controlled circular motions with both arms simultaneously – forward and backward.
- Do 15 reps of each circular motion. Repeat 2-3 times daily.
3. Seated Rows
Rowing motions work the back muscles which provide support to the breasts.
- Sit on the floor with legs extended. Hold weights in each hand by your sides.
- Bend elbows, drawing weights up towards your ribcage. Squeeze shoulder blades together as you row.
- Return to starting position. Complete 10-12 reps, 2-3 sets per day.
Apply Skin-Tightening Natural Masks
Using natural masks with skin-lifting benefits can make breast skin feel firmer:
- Egg white mask – Whip 2 egg whites until frothy. Apply to breasts and leave for 20 minutes before rinsing. The proteins will tighten skin.
- Yogurt and lemon mask – Mix 2 tbsp each yogurt and lemon juice. Apply to breasts for 15 minutes, then rinse. Lactic acid in yogurt and citric acid in lemon juice will tighten skin.
- Coffee mask – Mix 2 tbsp ground coffee with a little water. Gently scrub onto breasts in circular motions for 5 minutes before rinsing. Caffeine has skin-tightening effects.
Apply a natural mask to your breasts daily for quick tightening effects.
Massage With Essential Oils
Massaging your breasts with oils that have skin-tightening properties can help tighten breast skin:
- Coconut oil – Contains skin-hydrating fats. Gently massage breasts in outward, circular motions.
- Grapeseed oil – Has antioxidants and vitamin E for skin-tightening. Use light, upward strokes.
- Almond oil – Rich in vitamin E, helps skin feel firmer. Massage using light pressure.
Massage breasts daily with oil using upward, outward motions for 5-10 minutes to improve elasticity.
Wear Supportive Bras
Wearing properly fitted, supportive bras can help lift breasts and improve posture for a perkier look.
- Opt for bras with wide set straps and full coverage cups to lift breasts. Underwire bras can offer extra support.
- Make sure bras fit well – not too loose or tight. Get professionally fitted if unsure of size.
- Sleeping without a bra can allow breasts to sag. Wear a comfortable, soft bra even at night.
Wearing supportive bras daily can help breasts maintain their lifted position.
Getting enough water improves skin elasticity for firmer looking breasts:
- Aim for 8-10 glasses of water daily.
- Drink an extra glass after exercising to replenish fluids.
- Eat hydrating fruits and veggies like watermelon, grapefruit and cucumber.
Proper hydration keeps breast skin more supple and toned.
Stay disciplined with these tips for a week and you can notice improvement in sagging, breasts looking perkier and lifted. Combining exercises, masks, oils, proper bras and hydration is the key to see fast, natural tightening.
Consistency is key. With regular exercise, oil massages, hydration and proper bra support, you should see gradual lifting and tightness in your breasts within 7 days.
Foods containing compounds that promote collagen production can help firm breast skin. Eat lentils, citrus fruits, berries, garlic, eggs and leafy greens.
It depends. If you lose weight healthily over time, your skin can adapt more easily without sagging. Rapid weight loss may leave excess loose skin.
Yes, it is possible to lift saggy breasts. The exercises, oils and techniques mentioned in this article can all help tighten and firm breast skin that has lost elasticity. Be consistent for best results.
Breasts naturally begin to lose firmness and volume with age. Significant sagging typically begins in the late 30s and 40s as skin loses elasticity. But sagging can happen earlier with pregnancy, weight changes, etc.